Terms & Conditions for Weddings Ground Bookings
- Weddings packages are available based on a minimum of 50 adults. If the number is below this, please ask your Wedding Co-ordinator for a tailor-made package.
- One Menu should be chosen for the entire party, although special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- If your reception continues into the evening a function room charge may be applicable. This charged is waived if a buffet or equivalent food order is purchased for all guests present.
- It is not our policy to allow wines and drinks to be brought into the restaurant.
- Once you have chosen your date, a provisional booking can be made which can be held for 14 days without obligation.
- In order to secure your reservation a letter of confirmation and a non-refundable deposit of £750.00 are both required.
- On receipt of your deposit the restaurant will send a confirmation of your booking.
- Table plans for functions must be received by the restaurant at least 5 days before your function.
- Final requirements and numbers most be notified to the restaurant 14 days prior to your wedding day.
- We require full payment of estimated final balance to be paid 14 days prior to your wedding day.
- Additional items charged on the day must be paid for on the day.
- Children under the age of 3 years are free of charge.
- Children between 3-14 years old are charged at 50% of the menu price.
- In the event of a cancellation the deposit will be retained and if the date cannot be re-booked, the following scale of charges will be applicable, based on the estimates account.
Cancellation Time - % of Total Charge
21 Weeks or more - Deposit only
16 - 20 weeks or more - 10%
12 - 15 weeks - 20%
4 - 11 weeks - 50%
Under 4 weeks - 75%